An advice, advocacy and resource centre for black and minority women
Currently we have vacancies for:
GENERAL ADMIN ASSISTANT VOLUNTEERS
We are looking for volunteers at Southall Black Sisters to support the work of the organisation.
For information about the General Admin Assistant, please download a copy of the job description for further information.
To apply please send us your:
1. CV (no more than one side of A4);
2. a short statement expressing (no more than one side of A4):
- your reasons for applying for the position;
- your suitability to the role;
- your availability
3. a completed equal opportunities form.
Please send the above:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Southall Black Sisters, 21 Avenue Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 3BL
By Fax: 0208 574 6781
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and this vacancy will close once the position is filled, an immediate start is preferred.